Thursday, March 26, 2009

Famous Last Words

Yes, I'm listening to MCR. Deal with it.

So, I opened a t-shirt store. At the moment there's only one there, 'cause I cbf'ed making more yet, and the prices are in USD (it was either USD or CAD. I chose USD). I know they're kinda high, but I'm not making any money from this, I left it at base price without adding a commission (because I'm cool like that).

It's called Joshua's Shirts, but I may also put some stuff on from the available line of accessories. I'm putting a link in the sidebar.

At the moment you can go there and buy your very own Team Mirrorboy fan shirt. Get them before they sell out! Although they aren't limited, so they won't. But whatever.

Oh, some people were confused by how I said I had big news, then there was just that little post where I didn't actually mention what it was. I was gonna be doing this course thing, but I'm not now, so yeah.

I'll catch you cats on the flip flop.

Laters,
Joshua.

PS: tomorrow if I remember I'll announce my very first ever blog competition. Yay!
PPS: second version of shirt added 'cause Seth requested it ;).

10 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

YOU = AWESOME. ^_^

Seth said...

do they (you) make t-shirts for us fat and tall people? in size 3X?

*sigh*

Rob said...

How about for us ultra tall and fat people? 20XL?
Nice idea for the shirts btw, you may inspire me to come up with my own line of clothes.. Could you lend me a couple of mil?

cvn70 said...

Joshua

you first step into the fashion design business yeaaaa

i will have to check these out, take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

Josh , Do you make the shirts yourself or is it with some company? Does the price include shipping? I could make them for considerably less.

Rob said...

Also, Famous Last Words by MCR rocks my socks.

Rob said...

Also, Famous Last Words by MCR rocks my socks.

Anonymous said...

You should hire Joshua to work for you as a designer Jake. You made awesome shirt for Mboy and his head is full of awesome ideas. And you can't get all the fame of everything :P

Anonymous said...

lol. the 3xl shirt says 'Team Mirrorby'... :P

Lightning Baltimore said...

Awww . . . neat!

MCR rocks . . . The Black Parade is an amazing album. Screw the haters!