Monday, March 30, 2009

Chasing Cars

Snow Patrol is the shiznit.

So, I dunno. I feel kinda, bleh.

fail owned pwned pictures

Like how this box would feel, if boxes could feel stuff.

This used to be fun, but I dunno. At the moment I just can't deal with me. I'm sick and tired of talking about me. It may not come across that way all the time, but I don't actually like me much.

So I'ma take a break from blogging and shiz for a bit, but I will be back, and I'm not taking anything down.

And I will be anonymously and silently watching (stalking) you all that I currently read/watch (stalk).

When I get back, I'll pick a winner of that t-shirt contest, so get those entries in. At the moment AJ will win, 'cause no-one else has entered (epic comp fail).

I dunno, maybe my meds are fucking with my head or something. But this just doesn't feel right at the moment, so I'm taking a break so I can come back refreshed and renewed.

Love you all,
Laters,
Joshua.

PS: Box pic borrowed (stolen) from failblog.org. If they tell me to take it down, I will.
PPS: I probably won't be on MSN either, but I might every now and then. I will check e-mail still, just don't expect me to answer back quickly (and by quickly, I mean like within a week or so).
PPPS: I may still put those car pics up at some point, if I get bored.
PPPPS: Did I mention I love you all?

4 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

Naaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. ):

But i loves you. D:

Anonymous said...

Aw, pl don't go . . .

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be on MSN for me :)

cvn70 said...

joshua

please check your email buddy and if you take a break come back soon

i have really enjoyed our chats so i do hope to find you an msn soon

take care and be safe

bob