Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pretty Vacant

Okay, so I was looking through the songs on Music From The OC Mix 6 ('cause I just got it today), and I came across one of the most random covers I have ever seen (I love The OC mixes, that show always had great music). Pretty Vacant by British punk band the Sex Pistols, has now been covered by the wonderful Lady Sovereign. I haven't heard much of her music, but the Sex Pistols are definately not the first band I would compare her to.

Doncha just love short posts about nothing in particular?

Laters,
Joshua.

3 comments:

Davey said...

Hey bud!
Glad you are ok & I'm glad to see you back : )

Take Care!

Davey

Lightning Baltimore said...

Haven't heard that cover but the opening notes of the original popped into my head as soon as I saw your post title. I guess that means it's time to pull out Never Mind the Bollocks.

cvn70 said...

joshua

it is just good to see a post from you, take care and be safe

bob