(I apologize in advance for any and all rambling incoherence).
So, it's been almost two weeks since my last post. I'm sorry to everyone that reads this, but my Mum hasn't let me on the computer for like a week. Also, It's likely I'm only gonna be able to use it on the weekends, so I'm sorry, I would love to post more frequently than that, but I probably won't be able to.
Things have really not been great lately. Basically, I haven't been to school in two weeks. I've tried, and failed. Again. I've been having anxiety attacks when I try to go. And what's really great about this is that this is the last year I need to get into the tech course I wanna do, and even on my second try I still can't do it (third if you count my attempt at correspondence school last year too). I really wanna go back, but I just can't at the moment. I feel ready to be past this. I'm so over high school, and being a student. I wanna get out there and work, but my job prospects are terrible with no qualifications.
Oh, and I'll only be posting weekends because my mum decided that if I'm not going to school, then I can't use the laptop (This was back when I wasn't trying to go and having anxiety attacks). But, she decided that she doesn't really wanna punish me for having anxiety attacks, I kinda should be able to use it. But because she wants to "follow through with what she said", I'm only allowed to use it on weekends.
I shaved yesterday. Down there. I have the prickliest regrowth, it's driving me nuts (lmao. Pun intended). I also have these small cuts just above my shaft, and my underwear waistband hurts them (yes, I dress sluttily with my waistband that low).
Anywho, I can't be bothered writing anymore.
Laters,
Joshua.
7 comments:
That sucks, bad. I'm so sorry for you. I wish there was something you could do to fix it but i guess you're kinda stuck.
Anxiety? Maybe you could try seeing a counsellor or psychologist like i am. I'm specifically getting help with my anxiety etc.
Even just finding someone you can talk to about what you're having trouble with will help a great deal. It can be ANYONE under the Sun. Just some real-life contact can help a lot.
Don't forget. I'm here for you, for anything you need or want to talk about. And i'll do anything i can to help. I mean it.
*mega hugsnuggle*
i love youu
lol, nicked'ya'nuts
dude. glad you're still with us. mirrorboy is correct, talk to someone. anyone. we're with you buddy.
*hugs*
Sorry times have sucked dude... I know the feeling...
Just dont let this get the best of you... you can over come anything if you fight hard enough...
Pretend there are like 8 cocks for you to suck at school... that will get you out of the house in the morning... lol
Love you buddy... good to see you around.
Peace,
AJ
sorry to hear that-- what tech qualifications are you trying to get?
Steve
Oh buddy,
I was so going crazy where you are and he is an answer. I agree with Mboy, psychologists are not bad and can really help if you find one you can trust. And by trust I mean also that they won't share things you tell them with your parents.
I totally understand your needs to get a job. But you have to close the circle - to find job you have to have qualification. You said that, not me! So mark your destination point, your job you'd like to do and fulfill requirements in education.
And I'm here for you, you know that right?
Hugs,
Peter
Hey I feel like I'm missing something here in the context of your previous experience, but anyway.
M-boy is right. Seeing someone, of some professional variety, can really help. Especially with the anxiety attacks - that's something you need to address immediately.
Why exactly, if you feel like explaining, are you having the anxiety attacks about going to school? I found something earlier about your best friend / coming out / coming on to him - was that the cause? Or again, sorry if I am missing something.
But either way - you need to find a way to get through it. As you seem to already know, it will make a huge difference in the next part of your life.
Anyway, feel free to email me or just comment here or whatever, if there is more advice I (or your other readers) can give to help you out.
*hugs*
Post a Comment