Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mad As Rabbits

*Gasp*! It's not the weekend! And I'm on the computer! Yay!

I managed to convince my mum to let me on a bit more often.

So, I went to the doctors today, so I could get referred to a counselor ('cause if I do it that way the government pays for it) , and I know now why doctors are always running late. They start late! I had an appointment for 8am, the earliest, first appointment that they have, and I wasn't seen till 8:15 by the clock in the waiting room/foyer. But anywho, basically the doctor has referred me to a counselor, and given me some drugs so I can go to school until the counseling sorts out my 'issues'.

Oh, and thank you so much to all you people who've been supporting me while I've been dealing (or trying to) with this crap.

Jake and Mboy started a great new blog of boypics, if you haven't checked it out yet, it's called Secret Project (Yay, I finally managed to figure out how to hyperlink lol), and the boys are yummy.

Mirrorboy also has a new blog called Mirrorboy's Words Of Win (Yay, another link), and it's all about his writing. He's posted an excerpt from his novel he's writing, and it's really good.

I was gonna write something else, but I can't remember what. Oh well.

Laters,
Joshua.

Ooh, its an Update: lols, I forgot to plug the band whose song I used for the title. It's by Panic At The Disco.

4 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

Good boy. I'm proud of you. :)

*hugs*

Lightning Baltimore said...

Good for you and good luck!

cvn70 said...

joshua

work out your issues and get things headed in the right direction. I am glad your mom relented on the computer

take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

So you're going back to school tomorrow? I'm proud of you and you know you have my full support, advices and all hugs I can give you. Just be careful with pills, every pills. I'm not saying they are bad, just be careful, ok?