i am confusedtake care and be safe bob
I just found U. So I did wot you told me & read you from Day ONE all the way to today. Ugh!Yeah,but I chose the same colour scheme for my young and inexperienced blog, so I felt at home. Proves we both have great colour sense.Used to play pool a load when I lived t-other side of the hills. Was a gt way to frott boys as they plyd against me. http://soitsgettingbetter.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
2 comments:
i am confused
take care and be safe
bob
I just found U. So I did wot you told me & read you from Day ONE all the way to today. Ugh!
Yeah,but I chose the same colour scheme for my young and inexperienced blog, so I felt at home. Proves we both have great colour sense.
Used to play pool a load when I lived t-other side of the hills. Was a gt way to frott boys as they plyd against me.
http://soitsgettingbetter.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment