Monday, March 23, 2009

Just A Quickie...

...In the back seat of a car!

Not.

I wish lol.

So, I really don't have anything to post about.

That I can be bothered posting about tonight, that is.

Oh, I wanna say a huge thank you to Jake and Mirrorboy, for starting that huge group chat a while back, 'cause I probably wouldn't of talked to Peter, or PoisonedHappiness from Into the wasted hush of hearts, and he's awesome (hyperlinkage ftw!).

In me land (my favourite place to talk about naturally), I have news.

But I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to tell you all. 'Cause I'll have even more to say about it.

Laters,
Joshua.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you sweetie! You are best Joshua! You mean a lot to me and out friendship is best thing that happened to me lately. Love you buddy!

Lightning Baltimore said...

News? Good, I assume? Yea!

cvn70 said...

joshua

hey good to hear abouthte news and i will check in tomorrow to see waht it is

take care and be safe

bob