Sunday, March 29, 2009

OMFGG!

Gossip Girl Soundtrack FTW!

Okay, so I said I would post a competition tomorrow on Thursday's post, but I forgot, so I'm putting it up now.

T-shirt Competition!

I'm lazy, and can't be bothered thinking of new t-shirt ideas. So, give me some! Comment or email me ideas, and I'll pick a few I like, then put them in a poll. The winning idea gets made.

I went to the Beach Hop on Saturday, so I have pics I'll be posting this week, if I ever manage to upload them to the computer (but only of cars, didn't get any of boys sorry).

Laters,
Joshua.

2 comments:

AJCon89 said...

ok... your titles are so goddamn misleading... lol

As for t-shirts...

"Milk Inspector"
"Milk... It does an asshole good."
"I love cream"

You can see where my head is this morning... :-P
I will try to come up with some other ideas later.

victor the suggestive said...

ideas for shirts

#1. go fsck yourself.
explanation is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fsck under use as profanity.

#2. nuke the whales
for a brighter future
www.nuke-the-whales.com