So I just watched Prop 8 The Musical (on milkboys in the sidebar). It like, totally cracked me up. Josh was right, they should definitely make a feature length version.
Oh, I meant Josh the guy who does milkboys btw. Not me. Seriously, Josh is such a common name these days. I went back to Joshua because I knew like 6 guys called Josh. There were 2 other than me in the same year at school at one point.
TV in NZ is at it's worst point right now (assuming you actually like christmas programming). It's after all the decent stuff after Christmas, and before the big name stuff like Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy start. An example of this is Two and a Half Men. I really like this show. But in a new low, TVNZ is currently playing 3 episodes a week. All repeats. A one hour block on Wednesday of some of the later ones, and one episode on Fridays (the first series). And don't even get me started on Friends. It's a great show. I really like it. But we get it once a day, six days a week. And when they finish all of the series, guess what they do? They just start from the beginning again.
Okay, so I too am caught up in the back to school rush. I may blog a bit less frequently over the next couple of weeks, but it'll just be till my sleep pattern adjusts to normal hours and i get used to blogging during the day (I usually blog after midnight).
Laters,
Joshua.
Oh, and Bob, your email is coming, I just have trouble writing sometimes.
Update: Has someone new linked to me recently or something? 'Cause I just checked analytics and my views for the last couple of days are like 3 times the usual. Comment me to let me know if you have plz.
4 comments:
Jake threw your name/link up...
http://boysbestofficial.blogspot.com/
Ah, that'll do it. Jake and Mirrorboy are so cool anyone they mention gets a massive hit boost.
Analytics should tell you who's sending you the hits, I don't know if I would have helped that much with the hits tho...
後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮
Post a Comment