Saturday, January 17, 2009

That's Not My Name

Isn't google great? Last time I googled my name the only listing actually about me was at the bottom of the sixth page. It's now halfway down the seventh.
So I decide to post the keywords that people have reached my blog with from google.
  1. boycrush blogspot
  2. matt prokop
  3. matt prokop shirtless pic
  4. milkboys com
  5. thejoefrom1993 torrent
  6. tom milsom blog
  7. tom milsom shoes
So, just out of curiosity I googled these. And numbers 5 and 7 I was on the first page of results for.

Laters,
Joshua.

Update: So it seems I forgot to put a witty and clever title. I'm not listening to that song, but it just fits. The Ting Tings rock.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heey
I couldnt resist it... I googled my name.. But.. WTF, only school and pre-university tests results...
Buut.. I found a comment I made when I was 11 in some sort of forgotten site... I couldnt even remember I surfed the net 7 years ago...

raphA

Mirrorboy said...

Wanna get more hits? Start saying 'cock' and 'cute boy' and 'undies' in every post. ;)

Anonymous said...

last time i googled myself, it came up as being a stove maker in great britain. i never did find me. 'course i haven't done anything either.

Davey said...

Just sent you a mail hope you're going well!

davey

Lightning Baltimore said...

WTF? I Googled my name and got a hit on page four. The page was definitely related to me but my name was nowhere on it, not even hidden in a tag. I'm creeped out, now . . .