Hey there people.
I would like to mention before I begin that I in no way endorse, support or even like the current government.
So, everyone needs to back the fuck off National. Recording what people say doesn't in any way stop them from saying what they want, or impede their free speech. I mean, they have the decency to do it secretly so that people don't feel obliged to say things they don't mean.
But seriously National, you have succeeded in becoming even bigger whiners. People from other countries won't realise this, but the huge irony is that National complained for the entire pre-election media frenzy every time a racist/sexist/just generally offensive comment from a member of their party was secretly recorded and leaked to the media, then proceeded to viciously attack Labour for being the ones to do it. Even though it was unlikely they did, and could have easily been any number of other people.
Anywho, enough politics. I am now E-famous. It must be true, 'cause Jake Anonymous said it(his blog My Life On A Wall in sidebar. read it). I can now add this to my list of life achievements, which include being a published author, and my High-Distinction in the Australasian Schools Science Competition (that means I was in the 99th percentile or higher). I have them all written down on a list (in pink ballpoint) so i don't forget.
This blog has been great. It's the closest thing I have had to a social life since I left school earlier last year. Thanks to everyone who's taken the trouble to read it.
I have added a new blog in my sidebar today. It's called milkboys, and most of you probably already know it. It's got some hot pics of boys and some great posts on 'world issues'. You have to create an account to view the dirty pics though. which I haven't done of course, not being 18 and legally allowed to view them *ahem*. Isn't it funny that in New Zealand, I am legally allowed to have sex (the age of consent is 16), but not allowed to watch videos or look at pictures of other people having sex.
Don't be afraid to email me, I will reply.
Anywho, I'm off to bed now.
Laters,
Joshua.
5 comments:
All joking aside, New Zealand is a very nice place :)
Joshua,
Was gonna write you a mail, but I couldn't find where your address is???
Chur bro! (i f*n love that)
davey
His email's in the sidebar, under 'Welcome to my blog'.
And yup, secretly, every Australian adores New Zealand. ;)
===>mirrorboy<===
Even i have a profile on milkboys. lol
DuH!
thanks mb!
Davey
PS expecting kittys in the mail any day now!
Nice blog dude and thanks for the link...
I'm gonna link me too...
If you have MSN or AIM... add me... ajcon89@gmail.com on msn and ajcon89 on aim....
Peace,
AJ
Post a Comment