So once again my large wit has failed me. This time it's an Ashley Tisdale song.
First to respond to comments (see Jake I can use plurals).
To the people that suggested the NZ'er view showing up was me, it's not. I may be blond, but not that quite (edit: should read "quite that blond". I'm not dumb, just ditsy and flaky). It shows two viewers from NZ. Hah. And according to Analytics I now have 2 NZ viewers. I would like to point out that no matter what silly things say I live in Auckland, It's not true. Auckland isn't even the closest city to me (Analytics puts my views as Auckland).
Jake, I will take your suggestion. Mirrorboy is the best blogger in the world. Everyone should read his blog, and just be in awe of his awesomeness. Example of his awesome awesomeness is how out of my 407 page views, 74 were of the post he linked too.
Davey, cheers is more English. We say "Sweet as bro". or we have our own version of cheers, "Chur bro". Notice the "bro" part. In NZ everyone is gangster. Thats how we roll.
I moved the Followers part Mirrorboy. Thank you for your sage and wise advice, O mighty one.
Billy, that wasn't a very nice joke. It's not nice to make fun of people's disabilities.
Torchy, it's nice to know people from the motherland read this. My dad is British and my my mum is like half British. So I'm like 3/4. Long live the Queen!
Also people, please tell me if you link me so I can thank you/fawn over you.
I wanna LMAO at the low amount of people who use Safari to view this blog (7.8%). I'm on a mac and I'm not even using it.
Also a shout out to the one person who manged to come up as not from any country.
I will possibly also put up a 'real' post today, but this one is already too long.
Laters,
Joshua.
3 comments:
Now go and leave comments on all those blogs you've linked to, asking/*cough demanding cough* that they link back. Cos they will. :)
Now repeat after me,
"i like six."
;)
I like sex.
lol - now i have been here a few months, this exchange now makes sense ... therefore:
lol!
G =]
Post a Comment