Aha! Finally he reveals himself! Thanks Torrance, for being the first kiwi to check me out. But you are not alone. According to Analytics, there are seven-ish people from NZ who watch me. Yay!
So I couldn't use a song title this time. Would you believe that out of my 5CD's, it was the same song as last time.
Anywho, on with the post.
I just have to say that I'll be offline for a bit. The new place we are moving into (officially moving in this evening, but most of the stuff is already there) doesn't have internet yet, so I may not be able to post for a bit. But I'll be on by Saturday at the latest if we can't get it done during the week.
I'd better go now, I said I'd be off in half an hour over an hour ago.
Laters,
Joshua
4 comments:
Good luck.
I'll miss you. -_-
Have fun moving! Or, at least, try.
:-)
I think I must be one of your kiwi followers, though actually I am English, and have only been here four months - and haven't a clue how to get the analytics thing working ... But have fun moving, I did! I am going to link to you, so I can find you again. Please mail/comment to me if that doesn't suit. G =]
good luck with the move dude, and don't crack your head too many times. see us when you get back
Post a Comment