So what is Basculez-vous?
A departure. A change, a growth. An evolution.
It's not Rock You.
Rock You was me, reaching out to this wonderful online blogger community we have. It was not just making friends, it was also making friends who were gay, and bi. No matter what I do to it, it will always be about that, and be about being gay.
But that's not all of who I am.
So I needed something new. A way to express the rest of me.
My name is Joshua, I'm 18 years old and I'm gay. But there's so much more to me too.
Basculez-vous is a new format. It's abstract, different, and only displays one post at a time. It doesn't have comments, because I can't find a way to show them with the template I'm using. But the template fits it perfectly, so any comments on a post, will have to either go here or be emailed to me.
I'm not going to stop posting here yet. One day I will, likely, but it's a way off yet. Now, however you can browse here without the music videos and stuff.
I write sometimes, believe it or not ;P. That's gonna be there too. It's not fiction or non-fiction, it can be both or either. If you wanna know which,
There's some stuff up already, from when I made it back in July.
So yeah, go hit up Basculez-vous. I made a little introductory post there too. The link goes to it, but I've only posted one video since. There's also a link in the sidebar, too.
I'm gonna try get back to posting regularly. It'll take a little though I'm kinda rusty.
Laters,
Joshua.
2 comments:
Change ftw. :) lol
Want me to link your other blog?
I love the new blog. I love Tom Milsom so I've put another of his songs onto http://kierankingdom.blogspot.com/2009/11/internet-love-song.html with a link to your new blog.
Hope that's OK. How do you leave a comment on Tumblr? And would you like Smutty Stuff to link with you there, once it's back up tomorrow?
Post a Comment