Not telling you who, though ;P.
I mean and selfish like that. I wanna keep it all to myself.
I have told one person, but I tell him pretty much everything.
As overjoyed as I am he's back too, I'm not talking about Mboy ;P. Welcome back sweetie, and welcome to the bf you brought with you. Not that he'll read this lol. But whatevs.
Oh yeah, and welcome to Spencer Street, Mboy's friend too. Not that you'll read this either lol.
Um, I would've commented on your guys blogs, but stuff happened. Gonna try to in future.
Eh, technically I'm still on hiatus, so I don't have to write much of anything, so yeah.
Laters,
Joshua.
4 comments:
Good to see you back blogging, even if you are still on a break.
Octavius.
That other Kiwi?
So you're back - er, together, in a sense.
joshua
hey good to cya posting something
take care and be safe
bob
Post a Comment