Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On The Radio

On the radio,
You'll hear November Rain,
That solo's awful long,
But it's a good refrain,
You'll listen to it twice,
'Cause the DJ is asleep,
On the radio,
On the radio.

I would write something, but I'm tired, and barely managing to stay awake. I can't sleep though, I have to wait to do that. I haven't forgotten this blog, I just haven't found anything to post about recently.

Oh, and the story on the other one, I wrote a coupla days ago. All I wrote today was the intro bit and the bit after it.

Laters,
Joshua.

3 comments:

Dzyan said...

Anyone singing a Regina Spector song is just in the mood for bringing me down, her songs always manage to do that, sad sad memories. Hope you're doing fine though and empty your head of thoughts soon so you can get some sleep, sleep tight *goodnight hug*.

Love
Me

Anonymous said...

I always try to wind down by thinking of something nice in order to get to sleep.

Hey - the House of Commons and the House of Lords in the UK always refer to the each other as 'in another place' - which is a bit like your other blog, which isn't on your profile and is different from most.

It seems to be talk off in hushed tones.

I found some private company thing trying to muscle in on the comment I wanted to leave, so I came away.

I did love the story though, and I'm glad you included a bit of a 'who's who'afterwards, because suddenly, at the very end, there were a lot of people around - but perhaps I ought to read it again to get to know them.

I guess I recognised well your description of him dancing and loosing himself in the music. I've done that and I've seen other people do it too. I thought it was very sweet and nicely observed.

Thank you.

cvn70 said...

joshua

hey man i tried toleave a commenton your other blog but couldnt find like the enter button

hope things are well, been missing you

take cre and e safe

bob