Sorry this is just a video post. I still don't really feel like writing much.
I pretty much agree with what he says.
Laters, Joshua.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Not for the sake of, regardless of whether we like them or not, no.
But individuals yes - like people who are unsure about being gay or coming out or AIDS or whatever - then, yes - that sense of 'community' is probs the best thing we can do for them.
There STILL aren't enough of us living ordinary lives (and who just happen to be gay and live private gay lives) for our place in society to be 'normal' or accepted by everyone.
Hence the continuing need for both 'community' and 'icons' or 'role models'.
No I so agree.. and correct me if I wrong ... you saying you don't support that person's actions not your against thier sexuality. ( I so support their right to thier sexuality)
More like just because of their sexuality doesn't mean you jump on there bandwagon because of their actions .... because not only do I agree .... I don't support them in that way ... It does divide people straight and gay because of this.
Let face it we are all just humans man.... but in the same breathe ... their a lot or str8 people I do the same with. Hince why I hate the labels ...
I don't think our sexuality makes us different but are actions damn sure make us stand out ( hey this hit on a rant ... lol so probly post about it .. cant say everything I need to say here) ...I still bleed red man.
you have to like the other tyler and he is such a nice person but its nt like i have to upprot every gay person i would just choose to do no harm to any one
Taking what he said in the context of celebrity, no, we don't have to support someone simply because (s)he is gay.
On the other hand, though, I hate it when straights think any well-known gay person is a spokesman for the gay community, as though we all share one set of morals, values, desires, etc.
5 comments:
Not for the sake of, regardless of whether we like them or not, no.
But individuals yes - like people who are unsure about being gay or coming out or AIDS or whatever - then, yes - that sense of 'community' is probs the best thing we can do for them.
There STILL aren't enough of us living ordinary lives (and who just happen to be gay and live private gay lives) for our place in society to be 'normal' or accepted by everyone.
Hence the continuing need for both 'community' and 'icons' or 'role models'.
Just my opinion.
No I so agree.. and correct me if I wrong ... you saying you don't support that person's actions not your against thier sexuality. ( I so support their right to thier sexuality)
More like just because of their sexuality doesn't mean you jump on there bandwagon because of their actions .... because not only do I agree .... I don't support them in that way ... It does divide people straight and gay because of this.
Let face it we are all just humans man.... but in the same breathe ... their a lot or str8 people I do the same with. Hince why I hate the labels ...
I don't think our sexuality makes us different but are actions damn sure make us stand out ( hey this hit on a rant ... lol so probly post about it .. cant say everything I need to say here) ...I still bleed red
man.
Joshua
you have to like the other tyler and he is such a nice person but its nt like i have to upprot every gay person i would just choose to do no harm to any one
take care and be safe
bo
Taking what he said in the context of celebrity, no, we don't have to support someone simply because (s)he is gay.
On the other hand, though, I hate it when straights think any well-known gay person is a spokesman for the gay community, as though we all share one set of morals, values, desires, etc.
好聊视频聊天室下载 , 好聊视频聊天室9158 , 裸聊视频聊天室哪个好 , 好聊免费视频聊天室 , 真想聊视频 , 裸聊视频要钱的真网站 , 真想聊下载 , 裸聊视频免费的看看 , 美女全裸聊视频 , 视频美女裸聊网站
Post a Comment