Friday, November 20, 2009

AJ's Questionnaire update.

Given what I disclosed in my last post, I guess I need to update a couple of answers from AJ's questionnaire.


29. Are you in a relationship? explain a little (boy, girl, short term, long term, etc)
No

35. Whats the one thing in your life you are most proud of?
I really can't think of anything for this one.

It's the morning after, and it still hurts. But, that was to be expected. It's not like it was my decision, or I saw it coming or anything.

Laters,
Joshua.

6 comments:

AJCon89 said...

sorry babe...

:::::MASSIVE HUGS:::::

i wish i coulod really give you a hug to make you feel better...but you are in my heart babe...

love you...
AJ

Lightning Baltimore said...

:-(

HUG

Breakups suck, no matter the length of the relationship. No wonder you've been posting angry poetry on tumblr.

Hang in there, Joshua.

cvn70 said...

Joshua

hugs hugs

hey man i am so sorry this has happened cause i know how much you cared and were in love

I wsh i could do something to help out. Ill keep a look out for you on MSN

take care and be safe my friend

bob

Highwayman said...

So sorry to hear about your loss but hang in there my friend and love will find you.

Hugz,
Jayson

Anonymous said...

Josh, so sorry to hear this. Break up do suck..
Hugs, Dodger

Anonymous said...

激情裸聊网站 , 视频直播 , qq视频美女裸聊 , 美女主播 , 美女大秀视频 , 免费多人视频社区 , 聊聊多人视频社区 , 喔喔聊天室 , 56as视频聊天网 , 聊娱乐网