Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Song For The Painfully Indie



Tom Milsom - Song For The Painfully Indie

Painfully Mainstream, his new album is out now. It has this, along with Indigo, and some other great tracks.

You can go here, or buy it on iTunes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo! Tom Milsom = awesomeness on a stick.

Anonymous said...

I know you'll never read this since you left but I had to:

I LOVE TOM MILSOM TOOO OMG HE'S SO AWESOME I LOVE HIM!!!! :)

Tombi04 said...

Hey Anonymous, why so Anonymous?

I get comments sent to my email, so yay!

I completely have to agree, he is completely awesome!

Anonymous said...

Well I don't expect you to remember me but I'm that girl who followed your blog last year :P S From F was my blog title. Anyways I was checking Mboy's and your blogs to see how you were doing. I don't have an account here anymore so that's why I had to leave my "OMG TOM MILSOM etc." comment anynomously. :P