Tuesday, December 8, 2009

1 Year Already?

So, it would appear about a month ago, I'd been blogging for one year. And, in typical fashion, I completely forgot it. So I'm doing it now!

Yay! One year. Geez, the time went fast. I've met some awesome people, and changed quite a bit (hopefully for the better lol). In celebration, I've gone and found this pretty new custom template thingy to brighten it up. My widgety-bits (no, I don't mean that bit perves ;P) have, for the most bit been changed a little. I cut some of the old dead blogs from my blog list, added one I've meant to put in for a while, added a little search box, and just changed some small stuff mainly. Also, I've taken advantage of having two sidebars, which I feel has given the layout a nice balance, and means I don't have one massive long one lol.

So yeah, it's been pretty great, and really nice sharing stuff about myself, and reading a bunch of other people's blogs. Thank you all, I've really loved it.

Laters,
Joshua.

9 comments:

AJCon89 said...

Congrats on making it a year buddy!

It has really been amazing getting to know you over this time... thanks for being my friend for the past 12 months...

Love ya!

Peace,
AJ

AJCon89 said...

Oh... and love the new layout.

Seth said...

Belated Congratulations!!

:)

cvn70 said...

Joshua

Congrats on being out herefor a year now and im happy you satarted blogging

take care and be safe

bob

Planetx_123 said...

Yea I just passed my one year anniversary without realizing it as well. I can't believe a year went by so fast!

Congrats!

Steve

Anonymous said...

Congratz... i need to comment or ur blog more, been busy, but good reads man.

Mirrorboy said...

Grats cutie. :D

Sexy layout/colour scheme btw, but we should expect that from a boy like you. :P

<3

Dzyan said...

Took me some time but nonetheless, Congratulations!! one year already, time does fly, what matters is what we make of it and how we grow, hope you have grown a lot -cause personally I think you have- my only wish is to have you around for another year -but I´ll ask for this one each year ;P -

Love the layout, wish I had something to give you, instead I´ll send you my love, and once again much deserved congratulations!

Love you
Me

Anonymous said...

Belated congrats!