Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trouble Sleeping

Okay, so first of, a huge happy blog birthday to our beloved Mirrorboy! In your honour, I post...

Emo boy! Mainly for his hair (but also because I like his sunglasses).

[Emo+Boys+Fashion.jpg]


You've had so many ups and downs over the past year, and taken blows some couldn't of managed to continue on after. Here's to many more years, and many less downs.

Love you sweetie.

Okay, now for the second part of this. For whatever reason I'm just not writing much of anything these days. Like at all.

Just on a slight side note, Victor, I'm really sorry I haven;t sent you a proper email, I want to, I just haven't been able to manage.

So I'm kinda making official what was already kind of in place, as shown by my even more than usual sporadic blogging, and taking a little break. If I can manage it, hopefully I'll put a post or two up. I'll be back when I can write properly again.

I'll still be reading everyone and trying to do my best to comment.

Laters,
Joshua

5 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

Aww you're awesome. I love you too. :)

Good luck re the posts. <3

Planetx_123 said...

Cute boy! And I'll look forward to new posts whenever you're ready :-)

Steve

Lightning Baltimore said...

Take what time you need. I'll be here when you return.

:-)

cvn70 said...

Joshua

Write when can I just hope you stay on MSN

Take care and be safe

Bob

Seth said...

Love the cuteboy. Such nice skinny legs something about them spread open... *grin*

Well, take care and come back when you feel ready.

Cheeers!