Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Aha! convertissez, ou Yellow

Why put up with it all?

Why put up with you?

Because, well, you see...

I'm absolutely head over heels in love with you.

And every time I think I possibly couldn't love you any more than I already do, you prove me wrong.

Because you love me.


This is the post I should have used Aha! for, but I didn't, so it's Aha! convertissez, Aha! transmuted. Aha! changed (and at the same time, it's Yellow). The translation isn't exact, but it so very rarely is. It's something short, and in the style of Reilly De Wilde, except not. It's for you, the love of my life. The guy who can make my heart flutter with one single simple word.

"Hey"

The guy who I want to grow old with, and have children with, and eventually, find out what the other side of life looks like with.

The guy who finds the beauty in some of the most unusual things. Me, for one ;P.

My boyfriend. The man I intend to marry, when we are ready.

I + R + G, and now, also, + C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it just the most marvellous feeling in the whole world?

Being in love!

cvn70 said...

Joshua

that was nice

take care and be safe

bob