I am not going to say that its off limits to make a joke of... because I believe that nothing at all should be off limits to make fun of (including making fun of gays - and I know many of you disagree with that) but dude... that was just tasteless.
People I knew in school lost relatives that day and it was a monumental tragedy.
5 comments:
Joshua
hey i remeber that day and it was a sad thing that happened
hope all is well, take care and e safe
bob
Trust bob to lighten the mood. lol
Happy you-know-what-day. <3
I am not going to say that its off limits to make a joke of... because I believe that nothing at all should be off limits to make fun of (including making fun of gays - and I know many of you disagree with that) but dude... that was just tasteless.
People I knew in school lost relatives that day and it was a monumental tragedy.
sorry dude... I just didnt find that funny
Peace,
AJ
happy
well i found it hilarious.
must be an aussie/kiwi thing.
Post a Comment