Monday, June 22, 2009

Toxic, I'm A Slave 4 U

I will do a post that isn't just music videos soon, I promise, I was just inspired by Sunday's post to put up a Pop Masterpiece from the past. Here's Britney with Toxic.



I know this one's not the actual video, we have embedding being disabled on it to thank for that (and my lack of motivation to look very hard for a different one). It's her live performance at the MTV Europe VMA's in '04. The sound quality is still amazing however, because, let's face it, anyone who expects her to actually sing at a concert is dreaming.

Here's a little extra Miss B too. This one goes out to Someone Special, you know who you are.



Laters,
Joshua.

2 comments:

Lightning Baltimore said...

In general, I can't stand Britney. Having said that, I did buy a cute lil' 3" CD single of "Toxic."

Anonymous said...

I used to like Britney a couple of years ago. Not really anymore.

And I must say I like the new colors in your blog :P I like them a lot actually.