Friday, June 26, 2009

Deploro, Rex Pop est Mortuus

I had something I was working on posting today, but I decided to suspend it in lieu of recent news regarding the death of Michael Jackson.

I know he wasn't perfect, like every person he had flaws. Please refrain from making negative comments, I'll just delete them.

So here's a post, dedicated to The King of Pop, Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29 1958 - June 25 2009), long may he rest in peace.

The King of Pop transformed the music video into an art form. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame, holds multiple Guinness World Records (including one for Most Successful Entertainer of All Time), 13 Grammy Awards, 13 number one singles in his solo career, and has sold over 750 million albums worldwide.

He was a great musician and performer. Music today would not be the same without him. I'm gonna put up the song he did with his little sister Janet, Scream, in tribute.



Laters,
Joshua.

PS: Also, RIP Farrah Fawcett.
PPS: Apologies for what is probably a terrible translation on the title. I don't know latin, so it wasn't easy.

3 comments:

Reilly de Wilde. said...

It's very sad about Michael Jackson. He was, undoubtedly, an extraordinary musician and entertainer, and his influence on music will be felt for decades.

Love you.

Pilgrim said...

To your title I can only note this,Joshua; cum mortuis in lingua mortua! Propz Pilgrim

L said...

One of musics greatest.