So May really wasn't a very good month in blog-land, was it?
But June is here, and it's looking like it could be a way better month (fingers crossed. Not that it would have to be very good to be better). So far, (in NZ) we started the month on a public holiday. Yay! And in the USA, President Barack Obama has released an official proclamation declaring June 'Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month' (see everything Obama decared on Sethboyardee).
I would like to take a brief moment to mention Matt, who closed his blog 'Life' at the end of last month. I may not have commented much (I never do), but I read every post. It's a loss that seems to have reverberated across the (fairly small I have to admit) range of blogs I read. I'll miss reading his posts. Oh, and thank you Mattt for sending that email for Bob to publish, instead of just dissappering like some do.
I personally have had a really boring time recently, with nothing happening in my life worth posting about. Mainly been doing some soul-searching/getting-in-touch-with-myself thinky stuff, and playing WoW too (12 hour server mainenence ftl. Boo Blizzard!). I got some really good philosophy books too, so I'm gonna get into them. I'm gonna be trying to get more posts up that are actually halfway decent compared to some of my more recent piss-poor attempts (last post excluded from tha). But expect a fair bit of thinky philosophy stuff, 'cause I don't really have a lot happening here in sheep-land to talk about at the moment.
Peace out homedogs.
Laters,
Joshua.
3 comments:
Can't all find great blogging subjects all the time.
I too stole off Seth for this President of the Free World (as that Republican git used to style himself) proclaiming its cool to be queer.
Great the thing for inspiring confidence and maybe getting a few guys off their fat arses to do something about positive about it.
U could always come up with a wish list of reforms which most of the world could do with for gay rights - even the sheep!
All I like on Obama was to bring in Hillary Rodham-Clinton as secretary of State. the rest of him towards whoever is silence to me. Propz Pilgrim
Joshua
June is here and i hope people get back to blogging i realy do. And it was good of matt to send me that email
hope to chat soon
take care and be safe
bob
Post a Comment