Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It Takes Two

So I was talking to Bob about love, and what it is, and I had this thought I need to write down so I can keep it. And so You could see it.

When you put two mirrors directly opposite each other, they reflect each other.

Images within images, into infinity.

That is what love is.

It takes two.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like that.

I think that after seven or eight years together Pete and I would write the long list all about respect, tolerance, noticing and loving the little things (as well as the big ones) sharing, caring . . . you know the sort of thing!

I do like your analogy though!

An alternative I heard was:

'What is love?'
'You'll know when it gets up and bites you!'

Mirrorboy said...

That's awesome, sweetie. :)

Lightning Baltimore said...

That's beautiful.

At work today, I realized I forgot my cell phone and called Phil to tell him to call me on my office line if he needed anything. He answered the phone and said what he wanted to know was if we had any stamps. He'd just called my cell phone less than three minutes prior.

Stuff like the above has been going on from practically the week we started dating. I called him one day and he answered the phone all confused. He'd just picked up the phone to call me but hadn't dialed yet, so how was I on the line?

:-D

Anonymous said...

I love the image...
:-)
Graham

cvn70 said...

joshua

and i do love talking to you and i hope you always find that love we are all seeking

take care and be safe

bob