Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some Answers

So, I'm gonna answer those questions tonight, but first a little rant. If you don't enjoy listening to me ramble on, skip ahead to the questions. You have been warned.

I watched the news today (surprisingly, I actually do most days), and I could not believe the amount of stupid shit there was. Some idiot woman is refusing to pay her son's school fees when he goes to a partially-private school! She then has the gall to say, and this is a direct quote, "People should be able to pay what they can afford". Yes, they should. If their little darling goes to a public school! But this isn't even the worst of it. The school fees are $1000 a term. She owes the school $13000 in unpaid fees! That's over three years of fees! If you can' afford the fees, send your child to a public school like everyone else who can't afford them does!

Okay, rant done, it's safe to read again now.

I decided to start answering questions today, because even though I've had a shockingly large amount of people (a whole three!), Bob and Mirrorboy both gave me big lists, and Steve gave me a big question, so I've already got plenty to write up. However, I will still take up the challenge of answering every question, so post any more you may have (although after this lot it's hard to imagine there being more) just post in this post's comments.

First off we have a question from Planetx_123, or Steve from Lions, Tigers, and Science... oh my!

  • You say you are flamboyantly gay: was this how you always were or did your behavior change at some age (like puberty)... I am not flamboyantly gay and don't really know why or why not. I understand that a lot of it is environmental I suppose, but I want to learn more about this! I also don't have enough flamboyantly gay friends just by chance that I could really talk to about this--- so I'm just curious how you experienced it or feel about it.

When I was little I used to enjoy playing dress-ups and with Barbie dolls. I don't think it was environmental really. I did go through a phase as a teenager where I was a total metalhead, but have thankfully outgrown it and now like every kind of music.

Now we have a list of questions from some guy called Mirrorboy or something, apparently a couple of people have heard of him. As you'll see from the first few of his comments, he never thinks about sex, or anything related. Love you sweetie!

  • Biggest thing you've had up your ass? :D
Some fingers. I'll leave how many up to the imagination.
  • What do you physically do while you're jerking off? :D
I generally use the technique known as The Fist. Y'know, the good old classic. I also play with my balls, nipples, and anus (but not all at the same time).
  • What do you think about while you're jerking off? :D
Boys. Sex. Sex with boys.
  • What's the weirdest fantasy you've had that you can think of? :D
Anything with a girl in it springs to mind. I think, however, the one with the magic room that is outside of time and happens to be in the school changing sheds takes the prize.
  • Most important physical thing you'd look for in a boyfriend? :)
For some reason, I'm always attracted to emo/scene looking dudes. Dunno why. Oh right, that's it. They. Are. HOT.
  • Most important thing you'd look for in a boyfriend? :)
Love.
  • Fetishes? :D
I'm pretty much completely vanilla. I'm always open to exploring other peoples though.
  • What do you wear to bed (or not wear :D)? :D
T-shirt and boxer-briefs.
  • What position do you sleep in? :D
On my side, curled up in a ball.
  • What do you do in the shower? :D
Wash. I have in the past also wanked and fingered.
  • Would you rather suck or be sucked? :D
Suck. Always suck. I'm a total cock-slut bottom-boy.

Surprisingly enough, he actually has some that aren't dirty too.
  • What do you like most about NZ? :)
TheJoeFrom1993
  • What do you like least about NZ? :)
It's so small. I feel claustrophobic here.
  • What's your fav band? :)
I've been listening to some music by Rilo Kiley recently, and I'm really loving them. My all time favourite has to be Tenacious D though.
  • What's your fav tv show? :)
The OC
  • Who do you live with? :)
My Mum.
  • What are your 3 most treasured possessions? :)
My laptop, my couch, and my D&G sunglasses.
  • What's your dream job? :)
Househusband/Father.
  • What time do you wake up each day? :)
Usually around midday.
  • Have you had a non-solo sexual experience irl? Details. ;)
Regretfully, I have not.
  • If you were an animal, what would you be? :)
A penguin.
  • And who is this special someone you keep mentioning? ;D
Okay, so there's something I've been keeping on the down-low. I have a boyfriend now. He's not out, so I can't really tell you about him in any detail. But I love him, and he loves me.

That's all Mboy had. Wow, I didn't realise this would be so big =P. I'm gonna take a wee break, and get the rest up tomorrow.

Laters,
Joshua.
I + R + G

5 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

Hole crap! You're so frank! haha

'I generally use the technique known as The Fist. Y'know, the good old classic. I also play with my balls, nipples, and anus (but not all at the same time).'

That aroused me. :$ lol

'Most important thing you'd look for in a boyfriend? :)
Love.'

borrrrrrrrinnnnngg lol

'T-shirt and boxer-briefs.'

Clothes ftl. -_-

'On my side, curled up in a ball.'

Awwwwwww. *pats*

'Suck. Always suck. I'm a total cock-slut bottom-boy.'

Yay me too!! *high fives*

'My Mum.'

:D

'My laptop, my couch, and my D&G sunglasses.'

Do you wear your sunnies and recline on the couch with your laptop? :D

Hmm... That's not as funny as i thought it would be. lol

'Usually around midday.'

Hole crap. I try to get up around 7. :P

'Regretfully, I have not.'

Me too. *cuddles*

'A penguin.'

A fairy penguin? :D

This boyfriend of yours is a lucky guy. ;)

much love

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with you about that private school article thing. it really pissed me off.

Dirty enough questions? ;)

Pilgrim said...

New, old question; Why didn´t you link me yet? Am I too boring to you? Propz Pilgrim

Anonymous said...

Another question(s) _ ignore if you already have said, and I missed it OR it's still in the questions to be answered when you're not knackered:

Wot clothes do you usually wear (daytime)?

Wot clothes would you wear for favs if you could?

Imagine loving dinner with sexy bfriend (he is sexy, is he? - oh, well - never mind!) - what would you love to have to eat?

Fave drink -alc and non alc.

Planetx_123 said...

I loved your answers! And I also loved mboys responses to yours answers. I think you should probably start sleeping nude to appease him :-)

Much Love,
Steve