Okay so, I was planning on posting my answers to Bob's questions tonight. But I'm tired, it's late, my bf's away so I miss him, and I generally feel like crap. Also, there's one of his questions I feel warranted an entire post to itself. So, I'm going to bed, will do that one tomorrow, and try to have the full answers done on Sunday.
Also, Pilgrim, learn to take a hint. If I don't link you, it's generally for a reason. Partially because you expect me to link you just for linking me, which I don't do. Ever. I only link blogs I read (although I do read some I have yet to link, but intend to). But also, for no particular reason, I just don't like you. I don't have anything against you personally, there's just something about you that really rub's me the wrong way. So yeah. If someone doesn't reply to your question, or give any notice to the question, when they have received it in type multiple times, there usually is a reason.
It's my blog, so I can do what I want here, and the only person other than me that has any real say in what is here is Blogger, because they host it. I'll post whatever I want here, and if anyone disagrees with me, feel free to do so. I'll happily argue why I'm right any time. If anyone wants to post any hate comments, too, go ahead. I could use the lulz.
Meh.
*megahugs* to Mirrorboy, who's going through a rough time. He's so awesome, and sweet, and nice, and so doesn't deserve the crap he puts up with. Love you dude.
Oh, yeah, and Jake Anonymous of Jake's Home, and formerly from My Life On A Wall has decided to stop blogging. I haven't commented recently, but I was reading every post. You're a pretty awesome dude, and I'll miss reading you blog. Bye Jake. Good luck with life and everything.
Laters,
Joshua.
I + R + G
Update: It's 4am Saturday, and I'm still not asleep, so there's a good chance the post I mentioned for Saturday won't be up 'til Monday, still gonna try get the Answers one for Sunday.
5 comments:
Don't let P get you down. He certainly has his (off) moments.
But then, I suppose we all do.
You go boy!! :D
I'ma stay out of this cos Mboy is nice to everyone. ^_^
much love
PS. Pilgrim called me boring. :P
You go to bed, young man!
Joshua
hope things are well and im not in an rush so get them done when you can lol
hope all is well take care and be safe
bob
Post a Comment