Sunday, July 19, 2009

Answers Finally

I finished them. Oh, and completely randomly coincidentally, this is my hundredth post. So you get this shitload of info for it lol. I'm just copying-and-pasting from word, so if the formatting is screwy it's not my fault.


1. Joshua I would like to get a few basics about what you look like for those of us who have never met you so:
a. What color eyes ands hair (ok before it was pink) do you have? Blue eyes, it was brown before I got it dyed pink, but that’s not my natural colour either lol. I can’t remember it anymore tbh.
b. What is your height and weight? Around about 6ft and 80kg, but I’m not sure exactly, it’s been a while since I checked.
b. How would you describe your skin color? Quite pale.
c. Do you have any identifying marks on you? A few freckles.
d. Do you have any other scars and would you share how you got them? I have one next to my elbow from a puncture wound off of my old computer desk.
e. Is your six-pack visible to others? Nope. :(
f. What do others think is your best physical aspect? I asked my bf and, after joking about my hair first, he said either my skin or my chin.
g. What do you think your best physical aspect is? I like my eyes. And my eyelashes.
h. Do you have dimples, if so how many? I’ve been told I do when I smile.
i. Do you have freckles? I do.
j. How is your tan line looking? I’m too pale to have one. =P


2. Tell us a little something about New Zealand, the type of place where you live in general is it a city, rural, a suburb, and something you like about where you live? I live in a city, it’s near the beach and reflects that.

3. What do you feel is the most important decision you will make:
a. This week? What to wear.
b. Next year? What to study.
c. In the next ten years? To move to Australia
d. In your whole life? My recent one about my commitment level to my boyfriend. I love you honey.

4. Your biggest concern in life about:
a. Another person you know in real life is? My grandparents are getting kinda close to the end, it really sucks to see.
b. Any other person is? My boyfriend's sick =(.
c. Any event that has recently occurred is? Gay marriage in America, how it's being blocked.
d. Any event in history is? Clinton's introduction of the DOMA

5. We all that a lot of blogs are but few of the readers consistently comment on blogs

a. How do you feel about the number of comments you are receiving on your posts? I’d always be happy with more, but I really enjoy the ones I do get
b. How do you feel about those who comment on your blog? They’re awesome. Commenter’s FTW
c. Do you comment on the blogs you read a lot why or why not? I don’t as much as I would like to, mainly because I don’t have anything to say a lot of the time.
d. Do you block, delete or moderate your comments in any way, including disallowing anonymous comments why or why not? Nah, my comments are totally open. I’m not too worried what goes there, everyone who comments here is always nice =D.

6. You started you blog last November I believe:
a. Have any major changes related to your blogging occurred in your life since beginning to blog, that you want to share with us? Not really.
b. Is there a message you are trying to tell us through your blog? Nah, there’s no hidden meanings, I’m generally quite open with my messages.
c. Do you blog at a certain time of the day? Quite often in the evenings is when I blog.
d. What do you think of anonymous commentators in general, should they be allowed? I like anonymous commentators, and personally would encourage them to comment more frequently. It’s a shame, however, that every now and then one turns us like that ass who was hating on Dusty.


7. Internet use
a. How many hours a day are you on the net on average? I could say, but I’d really rather not. It’s embarrassing lol.
b. Can you break that down by time on blogs, MSN and other activities? I think it’s mainly MSN. I have it one while I’m doing the other stuff too.
c. Can you imagine life without the internet? I can. It’s a bleak, bleak place.
9. What does Joshua want to do when he grows up? Be a father.
10. What does Joshua want to study at Uni? It changes day to day, but will most likely be something within a Bachelor of Arts.
11. What thing or activity, do you enjoying doing or participating more than anything else in your life? Singing. I’m not particularly good at it lol, but I tremendously enjoy it.


12. What is your favorite band, and why? I would have to say Tenacious D, because they are totally kickass.
13. What is your favorite CD or record, and why? Currently Lady Gaga’s The Fame.
14. What song do you sing in the shower? It varies greatly
15. What is your favorite food? Chocolate.
16. What are your favorite home cooked meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner (name something for each)? Breakfast is banana pancakes, lunch is egg sandwiches, dinner is seasoned potato wedges.
17. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookies and cream.
18. Who is your favorite actor? Rhys Darby.
19. Who is the cutest actor? Matt Prokop.


20. Experiences if done or experienced any of the following questions please described the how, what, why, when or the where of it, if multiple occurrences have occurred simply discuss them in general and why you enjoy doing it or what occurred;

a. Been skinny dipping? No.
b. Best place been to in life and why? So far, Napier I’d say. Although the sky on the Taranaki West Coast when it’s stormy is one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen.
c. Worst place you have been to in life and why? Most stores that call what they sell fashion in NZ (it’s not fashion just because it’s clothes!).
d. Place you want to visit and why? Paris, I wanna see the Arc De Triomph.
e. Worst experience you have had in life? My first nervous breakdown probs.
f. Best experience you have had in life? My boyfriend.
g. Best thing that has been done for you by another? They way my boyfriend makes me feel when he tells me he loves me.
h. Worst thing you have done to another? I once peed in someone’s letterbox, and made some prank calls I wasn’t proud of.
i. What would I do with you and your friends on a Friday night? I have no friends currently, it’s sad.
j. What was the worst Joshua has been drunk before? When he did the stuff in h.
k. Has Joshua ever been arrested? No he hasn’t.


21. What is your favorite type of clothes you like to wear? Low-cut jeans, well fitted.
22. Favorite designer or manufacturer you like to wear? Manufacturer? Eeeew! Designer, and I’m loving D2Squared at the moment.
23. Favorite footwear? Chuck Taylor All-Star Hi-Tops FTW.
24. Do you prefer to wear boxer, briefs or do you go commando? I prefer a trunk in the CK style, it’s like a boxer brief, but a little smaller (and sluttier ;P)
25. Favorite item of clothing you own and why? It’s a tie between my D2Squared denim jacket, and my CK trunks.
26. What clothing do you sleep or in, if any? Aforementioned trunks/boxer-briefs, and a t-shirt.

27. Book you want to read that you haven’t yet? Wicked. And some of Oscar Wilde’s works.
28. Favorite movie you have seen? School of Rock.
29. Movie you want to see that you haven’t yet? HSM 4
30. Favorite video game you have played? It’s between Fable and Pokémon.
31. Video game you want to play that you haven’t yet? The new Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver games, being released not too far in the future hopefully.
32. Explain to me what is it about these video games that make you want to play them? They’re a redux of the Gold and Silver Gameboy Colour games, kinda like FireRed and LeafGreen, except they’re on DS so they’ll be better than they were. Also, the Johto games were the first I ever played, so they hold a certain nostalgia for me.

33. If your house was on fire what five possessions of yours would you grab before running out? I’m assuming here I have a magic box that can hold any 5 items, no matter the size, and am going to treat the term item as including any accessories/games that come with things. My couch, my laptop, my D&G sunglasses, my Nintendo DS, and my manbag.
34. What is your most prized possession and why? My laptop.
35. If you could go anywhere where would you want to fly? And why? My bf’s current location, so we could, y’know ;P. Hug.
36. And separately what amusement park in the world would you like to travel to?

37. Do you have a middle name? I do.
38. Has Joshua broken any bones? He has, he had a longitudinal fracture of his radius.
39. Does Joshua have a nickname? He has one Mboy gave him, but isn’t sharing ‘cause you didn’t ask.
40. What sports does Joshua like? Joshua like gymnastics, because the guys are hot. Oh, and swimming too, same reason plus speedo’s.
41. What sports did Joshua play in high school? I played badminton for a short while, but not like on a team or anything.
42. What is the worst thing Joshua has done to anyone else in his life in Joshua’s opinion? Umm, probably the stuff I did in that question H one.
43. What is the most embarrassing thing that someone has done to Joshua? there's been too many to pick one.
44. Joshua name the five nicest things you have ever received in Life? My boyfriend counts as all five.


45. Who was the first blogger you emailed? AJ.
46. Who was the first blogger to email you after you began blogging? AJ.
47. Who was the first blogger you contacted on MSN? I think AJ.
48. Who was the first blogger who contacted you on MSN? Surprise, surprise, I think it has to be… AJ.
49. What has been the best thing about blogging for you? Meeting my boyfriend. Wow lol, the only one from this bit that isn’t AJ ;P.

To avoid any possible confusion, just a little btw, the AJ I mentioned (repeatedly) above is AJ from AJ’s Ramblings.

50. Do you like sunsets or sunrises better and why? Sunsets. I like the night.
51. Do you like staring at the stars at night and why? I do, they’re so pretty.
52. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a pool and why? A pool, and preferably one that doesn’t allow children. Because pools aren’t all yucky and naturey, and no children because, let’s face it, they pee in pools. It’s gross, and also combines with the chlorine in the water to create mustard gas.


53. If you had a message to live share with the world what would it be? Balance is the key to everything (well at least most things). I’m not gonna explain it, it’s something you need to figure out yourself to understand.
54. Name two qualities of character you possess? (i.e. by qualities I mean things like trustworthy, unselfish, brave, greedy, etc. some general description) Loyal, trustworthy.
55. Name two qualities of character you admire in others? The ones I have.
56. I have read you don’t believe in God and I believe that is a reasonable belief to hold though not one I share, would you like to explain why it is you believe God doesn’t exist? (This is the question I’m gonna do a whole post on, look out for that Monday or Tuesday)
57. What do you want your readers to understand about you from your blog? Nothing, really.
58. Would you like to adopt children in the future? I most definitely would
59. Do you believe there is a stereotypical gay person? There is, just like there’s a stereotype of just about everything. Humanity craves neat categorisations, something that doesn’t actually fit well even with humanity itself.
60. Do you believe the media still portrays gays in a stereotypical manner? Some does, some doesn’t.
61. What do you think a person your age can do to support gay rights and groups if they are closeted? I don’t think they can do much if they’re closeted and afraid of people finding out. But I don’t think it should be just gay people fighting for gay rights, like I’m white and would fight for black rights of equality any day. See, this is why marriage is important to us. Like not too long ago, when people with dark skin were classed as separate but equal, and fought to gain equality in truth, so do we.


62. If I visited New Zealand where would you suggest a blogger would want to go and see? For a blogger, especially one from a country larger than ours (i.e. everywhere) I’d suggest not avoiding Auckland, it’s the closest thing we have to what’s called a city in your oversized, overpopulated realms. Also, I’d recommend that anyone should go to Napier in the summer, it’s beautiful, and it has some awesome art-deco architecture.
63. If you left New Zealand where would you want to go? So many places.
64. What makes New Zealand a great pace to live? It’s small.
65. What makes New Zealand a bad place to live? It’s small.
66. In general how are gays treated in society in New Zealand? Anti-gay feeling in NZ society is generally a lot more under the radar than places like America, because here it’s generally accepted as unacceptable behaviour. From the places I’ve been in NZ at least
67. Gay Marriage or civil unions where are you on this issue and what if anything does New Zealand have? I’m pro Gay Marriage, like I said before; it’s about true equality instead of being separate but equal. NZ currently has civil unions.
68. Is it safe to be out as a gay person in New Zealand? It is fairy safe. There are a small minority who are ignorant (and sadly generally teenage boys influenced by American media), but it is generally safe.

Pervy ones I wouldn’t answer :P

69. Ever had sex with a large stuffed animal? No, I haven’t. *cough*Mirrorboy*cough*
70. Who was your first crush on and when was it? My first crush was on a girl, and was when I was 11. My first boy crush took place two years later.
71. Did you taste it? I did.
72. When you are looking at a guy what do you check out first? The clothes, and the hair. Definitely the hair.
73. What turns you off in another? Bad hair/clothes.
74. What if anything is an immediate visual turn on to you in another? Emo hair lol.
75. Ok do you enjoy wanking to videos, pictures or memories? All three.
76. Have you ever been naked in public where, when and why? I have, in primary school, boys changing sheds for swimming. Because I changed into my togs (togs is NZ, and possibly elsewhere, slang for swimming gear, or bathing costume.
77. Strangest placed you ever wanked? I don’t have any that are even strange :(.
78. Most number of times in a day you have wanked? About 3 or 4
79. If you could choose anyone who would you like to be in a porn movie with? Threesome with Dillon Samuels and Kyros Christian. I am assuming by people you meant porn stars btw. Sammy Case would also be epic.
80. Do you have a fetish? Not really, I’m pretty vanilla.
81. Where is his favorite place to jerk off? In bed.
82. Does Joshua jerk off every day? He doesn’t.
83. Which hand does Joshua use to relieve himself? Both.
84. Has anyone else ever touched Joshua’s member, and who was it? Nobody has yet, something I’m looking to change first time my boyfriend gets me alone *hint hint*.
85. Have you ever dated anyone and give details? Dating someone now, already given all the details I intend to.


And that's it. Oh, Bob also wanted to know if kiwi meant anything other than the fruit. In fact, they're called kiwifruit, you Americans shorten it. It's because they're brown, furry, and round, like our national symbol, a bird, the kiwi. They're epic cute, so check 'em out.

Micky also had some questions, so I'll answer them, some may be repeats, I'm not gonna check.

What clothes do you usually wear (daytime)? Jeans and a t-shirt.

What clothes would you wear for favs if you could? My Sex Pistols tee, my Wranglers Stranglers jeans, my D&G sunglasses, my pink Chucks, and this awesome CK watch I've been perving over every time I'm near the jewellers. Oh, and my CK trunks as well.


Imagine loving dinner with sexy bfriend (he is sexy, is he? - oh, well - never mind!) - what would you love to have to eat? There's a rude answer and a polite one to this ;P. I'll give both lol. Polite: A salad, no dressing. Rude: My boyfriends cock. Oh, and yes, he's the sexiest guy in the world. At least to me he is.

So that's it Bob's and Micky's questions. So here I end my hundredth post, I bid you,

Plus tard,
Joshua.
I + R + G

Edit: wow, I just looked at it on my blog, this thing's almost as long as my sidebar lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is completely and utterly awesome. Surprised you had time to eat and drink AND do all this.

Congrats many times on so many posts!

Sags!

Surely you can't fail to be completely out with pink hair???

cvn70 said...

Joshua

congrats on your 100th post and i really like your answers. Hope all is well

take care and be safe

bob

Planetx_123 said...

I loved the answers! It makes me happy to see people that are in love or at least really happy. You can tell just from the little things (like mentioning your boyfriend at every opportunity!)

Rather- it makes me happy that others are happy when I am happy (like now). If I were in a bad mood, I would find the gooey boyfriend talk insufferable :-)

Much Love,
Steve