Okay, so I have like, no idea what to post.

I have this poster. It's awesome.
So apparently there's this thing called swine flu going around. Except now they say it's called H1N1. There also seems to have been a suspiciously high number of NZ student on school trips to Mexico.
Okay, seriously, the media has taken the hype over it a little too far. Does anyone else remember when they were saying that like 150 people had been killed by it already. Then the WHO (World Health Organisation, not to be confused with the English rock band) said the next morning that it was actually only about 9.
Laters,
Joshua.
6 comments:
joshua
Hey the poster mentioned clapton no wonder you have it, he is a god :P
the WHO i have seen them, not a bad band lol
take care and be safe
bob
Ugh Zac Efron...so much hotter in this photo than his new shades-and-beany-with-hands-pressed-together-saying-thank-you look
Steve
Zac Efron aye?
...I like his hair. lol
You're sexier. :)
love
That photo has been retouched so much.
I've never really been into Zac Efron :P I just don't find him hot. Allthough I like that song what he sings in HSM 3. What was it called? Scream? Whatever. :P
S.
But Mitch Hewer -yay!
Post a Comment